Although we are delighted to count many of you as long standing customers and suppliers, some of you may be looking to work with us for the first time. For you new customers out there we’ve provided a bit of historical background as to who we are and where we have come from;
- October 2000 – DDRC forms as a Limited Company. Based in Manchester the company has its beginnings in the IT sector, supplying other IT resellers and some end user and public sector customers with equipment.
- May 2002 – DDRC develops strong relationships with finance companies, notably leasing and asset finance specialists and begins the resale of ex lease and redundant equipment.
- July 2004 – DDRC moves to larger warehouses and offices in Trafford Park, Manchester.
- June 2006 – DDRC expands its resale activities after requests from customers and opens its first division, DDRMedical, which as the name suggests, specialises in the resale of medical equipment.
- August 2007 – The new extranet online facility is launched allowing customers to track the real time resale of their assets.
- November 2007 – DDRC opens its second division to take care of the expanding list of equipment it is dealing with. The new division is named GARC.
- July 2009 – DDRC is renamed GARC and all divisions and sites are placed under the new GARC name.
- July 2009 – Globalassetresale.com website is launched. All our clients and customers now only have to visit one site for all their needs.
GARC is now a well established Asset resale specialist and continues to work with many of the same customers that first came on board in 2000. We now work with some of Europe’s largest and most well known leasing and finance companies, Insolvency Practitioners, corporations and manufacturers and these partnerships have continued to grow and are testament to the successful asset remarketing approach we have followed.
We now sell all types of equipment although have particular specialism in; IT and Electrical, Medical, Telecoms and Plant and machinery.
Whatever your reason for visiting and whatever your request, whether its resale of assets, audit of equipment, purchase of computers or de-installation of a hospital, we can help.
Please contact us and start reaping the rewards of working with us.